Let Roll Up The Rug help you custom-tailor your own
All-Inclusive Seattle Dance & Adventure Weekend
Accompanied & hosted by your favorite dancer, teacher, and camp activities director, Ari Levitt!
Every weekend package is individually designed by you (with input and suggestions by Ari), and is specially crafted to meet your unique interests. This is your chance to learn, play, and explore, and the list of options is only limited by the scope of your imagination! (and, of course, what is available at the time)
]] different and unique to you, depending entirely on your interests and what is available at the time. [[Ari will work with you one-on-one to craft...]] [[Work with Ari to specially craft a weekend package that is unique to you.]]
This special weekend package concept offers you the best activities that Seattle has to offer, with the entire weekend hosted by Ari. You'll work with Ari to individually plan your weekend, choosing from a list of Ari's favorite recommended activities, or coming up with your own. The sky's the limit! This special package is available to singles, couples, or small groups, and includes your:1) All Transportation (including airport pick-up & drop-off)
2) Lodging (choose from a list of Ari's favorite local B&B's or Hotels, or work with him to find a wonderful new space that best suits your liking)
3) All meals & dining
4) Private dance lessons with Ari (up to 8 hrs over the weekend! Schedule to be determined by both parties)
5) All Entertainment (theater, arts, dance, sports, etc), including, but not limited to
- Any ongoing musicals, shows, or theater productions (including Teatro Zinzani, Cirque de Soleil, Paramount or 5th Ave Broadway productions, ACT, the Rep, and many more)
- Any local dances, dance events, or dance shows
- Local Tours of Seattle, Tillicum Village (Blake Island Indian Potlatch and Show), Snoqualmy Falls, Mt Rainier, Mount St Helens, Leavenworth (Bavarian Village) or other local or nearby Washington landmarks (various options available seasonally)
- Outdoor recreation (options include hiking, biking, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, and many more. Seasonal and weather dependent)
- Local Festivals (Folklife, Bumbershoot, Bite-of-Seattle, La Conner Tulip Festival, Sea Fair, Wintergrass, Seattle International Film Fest, Jazz Fest, World Rhythm, Salmon Days). Click Here to see a calendar of possibilities.
6) Or come up with your own unique schedule of interests and activities -- the sky's the limit!
Your airfare or travel to Seattle
While the standard weekend package runs from Fri-Sun (or Monday morning as necessary), all options are on the table, and anything about the weekend can be changed or amended depending on availability and coordination with Ari.
Ari will work with you to custom tailor your own experience will accompany you on any of the theater, arts, dining, or outdoor recreational experiences you've selected.
Added surcharges may apply depending on scope of activities or additional costs incurred.
Click here to edit this text.