"Roll Up The Rug"
Give the gift that keeps on giving .... and giving back!
(Check out the "gifter" bonus below)
To order a gift certificate:
- Complete the gift certificate form below and click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the form (The notes on the side of the form will help guide you through the process)
- If you chose to pay online, then after you have submitted the form click on the PAYMENT page to complete your payment using your credit card or paypal account.
- Please note the "fine print" section at the bottom of this page.
- Having trouble using this page? Click Here
To custom design your own "Roll Up The Rug" gift certificate:
If you don't see what you want on the list of certificate options below, we would more than happy to help you create or tailor your own gift certificate package as you wish. Just contact Ari at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know what you have in mind!
Buy someone a private lesson or a two (or more) lesson series, and get a free pass to one of our Fabulous Friday Dances!
BONUS TO THE GIFTER!
As an added bonus, for every "five-lesson bundle" certificate you purchase online for someone else (using your credit card or PayPal account), you will receive a $10.00 credit toward your own private lesson with Ari! This is to help offset the online purchase fee charged by PayPal.
Certificates can be gifted to an individual, two individuals, or to a couple (please refer to the fine print below for more details)
Make sure to fill out a separate form for each certificate you are gifting. For example, if you are gifting Dancing Dave both the five-hour private lesson bundle AND a group lesson, you will need to fill out two separate certificate forms (one for each gift). You can still pay for them in a single purchase from the payment page.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Private Lessons can be gifted to an individual, two unrelated individuals, or to a couple. If you are giving them as a gift to two unrelated persons, only one certificate will be issued and sent.
- The time, date, and location of the private lesson(s) will be decided upon mutually by the gift certificate holder and the instructor. Lessons can be held for no extra charge at either the "Roll Up The Rug" Seattle (Eastlake) home/studio or the Kirkland home/studio (Directions and details will be sent to all involved parties after the location is decided). If another location is used, an additional charge may be added to cover travel time and expense. Any additional charges would be paid for by the gift certificate holder, not the gifter.
- Certificates expire six months after the issue date, unless otherwise agreed upon by the instructor.
- Certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The value of the certificate can not be applied to any other "Roll Up The Rug" events or activities unless previously agreed upon by the instructors
- The $10 credit extended to the giver of the gift certificates applies only to "private lessons" purchased, not to group classes. The $10 credit cannot be applied to any other "Roll Up The Rug" events or services.
- **NOTE: Couples who are given a certificate for a group or a private lesson must enroll in the same class (ie, they can't each take a separate class or lesson)
- Any of the above can be changed at the discretion of the instructor.
Swing, Blues, Balboa, Lindy, WCS, Night Club 2-Step, Hustle, Waltz (Rotary, Cross-Step, Fusion, Viennese), Foxtrot, Salsa, Merengue, Cha cha, Rhumba, One-Step, Styling, Connection, Lifts & Drops, and more!