Enjoy Roll Up The Rug's Hawaii Vacation Rental (Kihei, Maui)
An All New, Beautifully Renovated 5th Floor Maui Condo, with Amazing Views, Just One Block Off of Kamaole Park -- One of Maui's Most Beautiful Beaches!
This beautiful superior-rated condo is managed "off-island" by Roll Up The Rug and "on-island" by AA-Oceanfront, and as such, Roll Up The Rug can offer you and your friends a special 20-30% discounted rate from the regular AA-Oceanfront listing price! (An equivalent hotel will run $350-$500/night) The seasonal listing periods & rates are shown below. All you need to do is to CLICK HERE to check out the calendar for availability, then contact Ari to set up your stay (scroll down to the bottom of the page to read how to do this).
Much cheaper than local hotels, and with a full kitchen, bathroom, & bedroom compliment, it's the perfect way for you, your family, and/or friends to enjoy a wonderfully relaxing vacation in paradise!
This exquisitely appointed, 5th floor, ocean-view, one bedroom condo sleeps four people comfortably and features all new furniture, appliances, and amenities. If you are looking for an upgraded vacation experience, you will not be disappointed! Attention has been given to every detail (See pictures at the bottom of this page). Highlights include:
- Beautiful ocean views from the living room and balcony
- Air conditioning for your comfort, ceiling fans in living room & bedroom
- WIFI Internet
- Large flat screen TV with cable connections
- All new contemporary furniture
- All new cabinetry
- New luxury California king sized mattress in the bedroom, and a very comfortable top brand hide-a-bed sofa in the living room (with thickest mattress available)
- Beautiful tiled flooring throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, toaster, coffee maker, waffle maker, rice cooker, BBQ equipment, and more...
- Beautiful granite counters and backsplashes
- All stainless steel appliances (microwave, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Totally renovated bathroom with a beautiful granite vanity
- Tiled shower with rain-head nozzle and large sliding glass doors
- Washer & dryer
- Great selection of beach supplies
- Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach matts, umbrellas
- Mask & snorkel gear
- Boogie board, assorted beach toys...
- Parking spot
The building is situated on a spacious 8-acre campus with 2 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, a shuffleboard court, barbecue facilities, lush tropical landscape, and steps away from shopping and restaurants. It is also located just across the street from one of the area's most beautiful family-friendly beaches, Kamaole Beach Park II, with life guards on duty daily.
Nearby the famous Kamaole Shopping Center is within walking distance and offers many of the best local shops and restaurants. Also nearby you will find the resort towns of Wailea & Makena, as well as several of the island's best world-class golf courses. We're 25 minutes from Kahului airport. The unit is managed professionally year-round by AA Oceanfront.
BOOKING RATES AND FEES *please also note the additional charges and taxes below:
The REGULAR (non-discounted) BASELINE RATE as listed by AA Oceanfront is:
- Low Season 2016 (4/14/2016 - 12/13/2016)
- Holiday Season 2016 to 2017 (12/14/2016 - 1/16/2017)
- High Season 2017 (1/17/2017 - 4/25/2017)
- Low Season 2017 (4/26/2017 - 12/13/2017)
YOUR DISCOUNTED RATE through "Roll Up The Rug" would drop those prices in the low and high season to:
- Low Season 2016 (4/14/2016 -12/13/2016) [30% Off]
- Holiday Season 2016 to 2017 (12/14/2016 -1/16/2017) $255.00/day $1,715.00/wk *The 30% special discount is not available during the holidays. Sorry :(
- High Season 2017 (1/17/2017 - 4/25/2017) [20% Off]
- Low Season 2017 (4/26/2017 - 12/13/2017) [20% Off]
ADDITIONAL FEES & TAXES:
- In addition to the baseline fee, you will need to pay a one-time $110 cleaning fee, a $55 condo booking fee, and a 13.42% Hawaii State Tax per stay.
- There is an additional $10/day surcharge each for the 3rd and 4th person in your party
- Other options that may or may not incur an additional charge would include either buying renters insurance for $32 or providing a fully refundable $250 deposit, and/or an additional 3% surcharge if you decide to pay by credit card versus paying by check or money order.
BLACK-OUT DATES: The discounted rate for the unit is available during all low season periods, but may have restrictions or black-out dates during certain high season and holiday periods Check with Ari for availability.
MINIMUM STAY: The minimum stay is five nights
TO BOOK YOUR STAY:
1) CLICK HERE to view the calendar on the AA Oceanfront web page for availability (Please ignore the pictures you see there. The updated photo's of the fully decorated unit can be seen at the bottom of this "RollUpTheRug" webpage)
2) If you have any questions or if you would like to reserve the property, please email Ari at: email@example.com with the title in the header reading "RUTR Hawaii Condo", and the following information in the text:
- Your name & contact information (email address, phone):
- Your home city/state or city/country:
- The exact dates you would like to rent the unit:
- The number of people in your party:
- Any special requests:
Ari will reply with a quote and a confirmation, and then set you up with AA Oceanfront to complete the payment & reservation process. Easy as pie :)
Mahalo & Aloha!