-------------- SUNDAY WORKSHOP DETAILS --------------
WHEN: Sunday, July 1, 2012
Three Workshops from 3:00 - 6:50pm (doors open at 2:40pm)
A: 3:00 - 4:10 "Favorite Moves with Eye-Catching Moments"
- Clever tricks to make you and your partner look and feel great
- Setting up moves to get flow "out of nowhere". It's like magic!
B: 4:20 - 5:30 "Dynamic Cross-Step Variations"
- Fast moves, safe and easy to lead even on a busy dance floor
- Using speed and timing to create visual tension
C: 5:40 - 6:50 "Instructor's Favorites"
- More wonderful variations, custom tailored to the participants (Lots of options available here!)
WHERE: Washington Hall, 153 14th Ave, Seattle, WA
There is plenty of parking available on the street or in the adjoining lot. R
- Through June 30th: $55 for all three workshops/$20 for one workshop
- At the door: $60 for all three workshops/$25 for one workshop
Pre-registration is highly encouraged to maintain lead/follow balance. You can pay online by Visa or PayPal. Cash or check at the door only, please.
VIDEO CLIP: Here, Uwe & Colleen demonstrate a beautiful waltz connection & frame technique that allows for graceful, free-flowing movement on the dance floor. In their workshop, they will teach how the same technique can be applied to the crowded dance floor as well:
A note from Uwe & Colleen:
Dear Seattle Waltz Dancers!
We are very much looking forward to coming up to Seattle and bringing our favorite waltz material to you. We think that you will enjoy the moves and will find tips on some technique and styling helpful and fun. Here is list of variations and related fundamentals which we are bringing up for you.
Feather hanging & Feather in the stream
Window with a skew
Little Knot untied
Turns: Dynamic & Free
Very handy 2 Count Reversal
Cross Step with Sway
Twinkle: Basics, 2D, 3D
Left Turn, free and closed, driving down the line & on a dime
Right Turn Cross-Step Waterfall, from casual to flying
See you soon
Uwe & Colleen